So that each visitor may have a safe and enjoyable experience, the Morrow County Park District has adopted the following specific regulations in addition to all sections of Ohio Revised Code.
1. Visitors are required to be on designated trails or other improved public facilities at all times. Off Trail Use Permits can be obtained from the District by application. See Special Permit link at bottom of page.
2. Littering is prohibited and enforced! A carry-in/carry out policy for trash is in effect to help reduce costs and eliminate unsightly trash containers and associated pests.
3. No person shall injure, deface, destroy, disturb or remove any flowers, shrubs, trees, plants or other vegetation, rocks, mushrooms, all animals, birds, retiles or amphibians or any other natural occurring feature within the park without written permission.
4. Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs and hallucinogens or tobacco smoking within the park is prohibited.
5. No person shall operate or ride bicycles, horses, motorized vehicles or any wheeled vehicles on park trails unless necessary for the physically challenged.
6. No persons are permitted in any park between sunset and sunrise unless engaged in activities which are consistent with park district visitor use policies. See special Permit page. Link at bottom of page.
7. No person shall disturb, move, deface or destroy any research tags, materials, or apparatus within the park.
8. Domestic animals are prohibited.
9. No person shall release any wild or domestic animal or plant in the park.
10. No person shall leave any vehicle within the park or after closing hours except in an emergency.
11. Swimming in park waters is prohibited.
12. Fishing in park waters or streams is permitted ONLY where posted. Fishers must abide with all Ohio Division of Wildlife regulations including having a valid Ohio fishing license.
13. Hunting and trapping within all parks is prohibited. When the board of park commissioners determines that a nuisance species is causing irrevocable harm to the resource, it may provide written permission to select individuals for hunting or trapping.
14. ALL STATE LAWS APPLY. All Ohio Revised Code sections, including motor vehicle, wildlife and environmental protection apply to park properties and may be enforced by any Ohio law enforcement officer.